CLEMSON, S.C. — The Frank & Barbara Broyles Foundation announced today that Clemson Co-Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers Coach Jeff Scott has been named a finalist for the Broyles Award, presented annually to the nation's top assistant coach.
Scott is one of five finalists for the honor:
- Alabama - Michael Locksley, Offensive Coordinator
- Army - Jay Bateman, Defensive Coordinator
- Clemson - Jeff Scott, Co-Offensive Coordinator/WRs
- Mississippi State - Bob Shoop, Defensive Coordinator/Safeties
- Notre Dame - Chip Long, Offensive Coordinator
The five finalists will be invited to travel to Little Rock, Ark., where the 2018 Broyles Award winner will be announced on Tuesday, Dec. 4.