Quantcast

Woman dies when fire traps her in shed's closet - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Woman dies when fire traps her in shed's closet

EASLEY, SC (AP) - Authorities say a South Carolina woman died after a piece of lawn equipment caused a fire that burned a shed in Easley.

Investigators told multiple media outlets that 47-year-old Cheryl Kinsela was with her husband Saturday in the outbuilding when the blaze started.

Authorities say the husband escaped with minor injuries, but Kinsela was trapped in a closet where she was later found by firefighters.

Easley fire and police are investigating the blaze along with the State Law Enforcement Division.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

 

Powered by Frankly