Bojangles Breakfast Contest
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WCSC-TV, 2126 Charlie Hall Blvd.Charleston, SC 29414 and Bojangle's (Collectively, "Sponsor(s)". The promotion begins on September 20, 2010 and ends on March 25, 2011. Entries must be received by March 25, 2011. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of South Carolina who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WCSC-TV, competing media and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. How to Enter. There is one (1) way to enter this promotion. Beginning on September 20, 2010, individuals can log on to www.LIVE5NEWS.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by March 25, 2011 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
- Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
- Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WCSC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WCSC-TV-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- Prize(s). During the contest period one prizes will be awarded, one prize per weekday. The prize will consist of breakfast (i.e., chicken biscuits) for a group of up to 100 co-workers to be delivered by Bojangles. Live 5 will shoot footage of the delivery and enjoyment, and then air it the next day during the 6am newscast.
The prize will consist of breakfast (i.e., chicken biscuits) for a group of up to 100 co-workers to be delivered by Bojangles. Live 5 will shoot footage of the delivery and enjoyment, and then air it the next day during the 6am newscast.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The value of each prize is $4 per person.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. Viewers fill out an entry form on Live5news.com and explain why they should win breakfast from Bojangles'. The winner will be selected by Live 5 WCSC.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner may be asked to present appropriate photo ID to claim prize. A photo of the winner may be taken posted on WCSC-TV's website. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, or the prize will be forfeited. If the winner fails to meet the conditions of claiming and accepting the prize, an alternative winner may be selected. [sg1]
- Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WCSC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WCSC-TV if WCSC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
- Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WCSC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WCSC-TV, LLC. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WCSC-TV, LLC are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including, but not limited to, the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WCSC-TV, 2126 Charlie Hall Blvd. Charleston, SC 29414 or visit the website at www.LIVE5NEWS.com between March 25, 2011 and April 26, 2011.