JAMES ISLAND, SC (WCSC) – Charleston police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at 10:15 Thursday night at the Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant on James Island.
According to authorities, two black men entered through an unlocked rear door of the restaurant with handguns.
One suspect was wearing an orange t-shirt and the other suspect wore a white t-shirt. No one was harmed.
Police have made no arrests and continue to investigate this incident.
This marks the 14th robbery of a Chinese restaurant since August.
If you have any information about this robbery at Dragon Gate please call Crime Stoppers at 554-1111.
- Aug. 1: China Wok, Charleston
- Aug. 19: Pan Garden, Folly Beach
- Aug. 25: China Chef, Summerville
- Aug: 28: Pan's Super Buffet, Dorchester County
- Aug. 29: China Fun Restaurant, West Ashley
- Aug. 30: Jade Garden, West Ashley
- Sept. 5: China Chef, Goose Creek
- Sept. 10: Tenichi Japanese Restaurant, West Ashley
- Sept. 12: China Chef Restaurant, Goose Creek
- Sept. 30: Ocean Dragon, Holly Hill
- Oct. 2: Chinese Palace, Summerville
- Oct. 6: Lam's Garden, Ravenel
- Oct. 7: Dragon Gate, James Island