Quantcast

One injured after kitchen fire in Goose Creek - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

One injured after kitchen fire in Goose Creek

GOOSE CREEK, SC (WCSC) - One person was injured Wednesday after a kitchen fire in Goose Creek.

Firefighters responded to 202 Beverly Drive and found the home fully engulfed when they arrived on scene. Officials say the fire started in the kitchen from grease on the stove

One person was hurt in the fire. Their current condition is unknown.

Copyright WCSC 2010. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly