OFFICIAL Charleston International Film Festival Promotional Rules
4. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
5. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
6. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
7. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WCSC may provide entrant with promotional materials.
- Prize. WCSC will choose one (1) winner at random from among the entrants of the sweepstakes tab on the WCSC Facebook page by Thursday May 12, 2011 at noon. The prize is as follows: Two (2) full makeovers including hair from Salon Capelli for the day of the event; Four (4) hours of limo service the day of the event from Star Limosine; Clothing and accessories for her from Nancy's Downtown; $100.00 gift certificate for dinner for two (2) at Brett Mckees 17 North for the day of the event; two (2) tickets to the opening night on May 18, 2011. The entire prize package valued at approximately $1,200.00 total. Each item in the entire prize package must be used on May 18, 2011. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
11. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WCSC will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from WCSC if WCSC reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
12. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WCSC, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.