The North Charleston Police Department arrested seven men in a prostitution operation in North Charleston on Wednesday.
All were charged with solicitation for prostitution, which carries a $470 fine. The offenders are listed below:
- Joereildo Rusa Caixeta, 33, Charlotte
- Jamie R. Justo, 37, Mt. Pleasant
- Michael E. Killgore, 37, Hanahan
- Randy Etling, 30, Moncks Corner
- Jonathan Mendez-Martinez, 27, North Charleston
- Martin Rangel-Galvez, 28, North Charleston
- Able Gonzalez-Cercencio, 48, Goose Creek
The North Charleston Police Department's S.P.E.E.D. team conducted the Prostitution Reverse Operation as a result of citizens concerns of prostitution in the Charleston Farms Community.