Gas leak scare caused by faulty tool - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Gas leak scare caused by faulty tool


Firefighters are now saying that there was no gas leak at the Citi Trends Downtown on King Street.

Sources say the scare was caused by problems with a gas operated construction tool in the building.

The building was vented, and the fumes from the tool have cleared out.  It is now safe to reenter the building.

Stay tuned to www.live5news.com for more information.

Copyright WCSC 2011. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly