Quantcast

Authorities: Downtown home fire caused by clothes dryer - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Authorities: Downtown home fire caused by clothes dryer

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

Authorities say that a clothes dryer started a fire at a home on Alway Street in downtown Charleston Wednesday afternoon.

A fire spokesman says there were two people inside the home when the fire started, but both were able to get out and were not hurt.

Copyright WCSC 2011. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly