Firefighters responded to a fire at a Dorchester Road laundromat Tuesday morning.
The fire is out at the laundromat, which is located next to a Food Lion grocery store. It took firefighters only a few minutes to extinguish the flames.
The fire started around 8 a.m. and several fire trucks responded.
The fire started with clothes inside a dryer. Only one dryer was damaged, but there was a lot of water damage from fire sprinklers.
Crews are mopping up the water now and the laundromat is expected to re-open later Tuesday or Wednesday morning.
Copyright WCSC 2011. All rights reserved.