Quantcast

Electrical short causes fire in West Ashley - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Electrical short causes fire in West Ashley

WEST ASHLEY, SC (WCSC) -

Authorities say an electrical short in a breaker panel caused a fire at a house in West Ashley Friday morning. 

Photo Slideshow
Click to view photos

The fire started just before 7 a.m. in the 1400 Block of Agatha Street, which is off Savage Road, near Shady Grove Apartments.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they could see smoke and flames coming from the roof.

According to fire officials, the home was in the process of being remodeled but appears to be a complete loss.

Officials say no one was hurt in the fire.

  

Related Links

Copyright WCSC 2011. All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly