WCSC-TV 5 TEXT-2WIN OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsors reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsors in its sole discretion, and Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WCSC-TV 5 and the other Sponsors of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WCSC-TV 5 may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsors for that purpose. WCSC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsors.
- Prizes. There are a total of four (4) prizes. Each winner will be awarded two (2) tickets to see Darius Rucker live in concert at the North Charleston Colisem on Saturday, November 12, 2011. Retailer restrictions and expiration dates may apply.
- No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. No prize can be auctioned or sold. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. Four (4) winners will be picked at random from the list of entries. Winner will be notified by text message if and when they are a winner. Winners can pick up their prize at WCSC-TV5 2126 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston, SC 29414. Prizes will not be mailed.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the daily prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility. Winner must take possession of his or her prize before 5pm on Thursday, December 29, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WCSC-TV 5 will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WCSC-TV 5 if WCSC-TV 5 reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WCSC-TV 5, and all other Sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.