Quantcast

Man flown to hospital after being burned by gas grill - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Man flown to hospital after being burned by gas grill

SUMMERVILLE, SC (WCSC) -

Dorchester County sheriff's deputies responded to a small explosion Friday in Summerville. One person has been airlifted to the hospital.

Deputies say a man was apparently burned by the flashing from a gas grill around 3:20 p.m. Friday at a home on Bluebird Lane.

No other information, including the victim's condition, have been released.

Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly