Quantcast

Officials: Grease caused fire at A.W. Shuck's - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Officials: Grease caused fire at A.W. Shuck's

Source: Dana Norton Source: Dana Norton
Source: Dana Norton Source: Dana Norton
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

The Charleston City Fire Department says a grease fire caused a blaze in the kitchen of A.W. Shuck's downtown on Saturday.

 Fire officials say the restaurant received significant water and fire damage. The blaze spread into the walls and the roof of the business.

Firefighters blocked off the road directly in front of the restaurant for more than an hour.

Authorities say no one was hurt and that the restaurant will remain closed until further notice.

Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly