Fire crews put out fire at Daniel Island commercial building

DANIEL ISLAND, SC (WCSC) - Officials with the Charleston Fire Department say crews were sent out to a commercial building for a fire with reported flames showing.

According to authorities, when crews arrived at 444 Dianne Drive no flames were showing from the building. A fire was found inside the bathroom and contained.

Fire officials say the fire started in an exhaust fan.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.