Sign-up for Christmas 2012 Assistance from Debi's Kids and the Salvation Army Angel Tree will begin on Oct. 10 and continue through Oct. 25.
Those wishing to sign up can drop by The Salvation Army located at 2135 Ashley River Road in West Ashley.
Extended hours through 7 p.m. will be offered on two Mondays, Oct. 15 and Oct. 22.
Sign up dates:
- Oct. 10 - Oct 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 13 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 15 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 16 - Oct. 19 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 22 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 23 to Oct. 25 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Official photo ID
- Social Security Cards or passports for everyone in the household
- Birth Certificate and/or proof of guardianship for children under 12
- Clothing and shoe sizes for children
- Proof of income & documents of major expenses/emergency or an October 2012 Food Stamp Letter
Debi's Kids and the Salvation Army Angel Tree also looks to provide assistance for Lowcountry folks who need food for a holiday meal, instead of toys for children. Folks seeking meal assistance only can do so by appointment. The meals will be distributed from three different locations around the Lowcountry.
- Moncks Corner, 203 White Street - Call 843-761-8626
- North Charleston, 4284 Dorchester Road - Call 843-747-5271
- Summerville, 131 South Main Street - Call 843-851-2368