NORTH CHARLESTON (WCSC) - Most guests at a North Charleston hotel are back in their rooms Thursday morning after a possible meth lab fire overnight.
Police were called to the Relax Inn at 2512 Ashley Phosphate Road around midnight.
A manager at the hotel says police told him a possible meth lab sparked the small fire.
He also says the people registered to the room were arrested.
About 30 people had to wait outside before they were allowed to return to their rooms around 1:00 a.m.
The manager says there was little damage to the room involved. We have reached out to North Charleston police for more information.