WALTERBORO, SC (WCSC) - An investigation is underway into an overnight dryer fire at an assisted living home in Walterboro.
Staff members tell us all 32 residents are back in their rooms Tuesday morning.
They were evacuated from Colleton Courtyard Assisted just after 2:00 a.m.
Firefighters pulled the dryer out of the building. Staff members tell us it took 30 to 45 minutes to get everything under control.
They tell us there was no damage to the room where the dryer was.
We are working to get more details from officials.