COLLETON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - The Colleton County Sheriff's Office says two of their "Most Wanted" suspects surrendered Monday morning, days after seeing their photos on the news.
Sheriff's office spokesman Ted Stanfield said Tyson Darrell Bomar, 33, turned himself in first thing Monday. He is being held in the Colleton County Detention Center.
Stanfield said Tiffany Lotoya Linder, also known as "Tip Tip," surrendered late Saturday.
Bomar, from Walterboro, was wanted on an armed robbery charge. Linder, from Smoaks, is facing a charge of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor. She has been issued a $100,000 bond.
The sheriff's office released their top 10 list of most wanted suspects last week.
The following suspects remain at large.
- Randy Grimes - Arrest warrant for murder.
- Ronney Brightman - Two failure to appear bench warrants.
- Charles Lee Buchanan - Arrest warrant for failure to register as a sex offender (Lewd act on a minor).
- Andy Tee Barber - Three failure to appear for general sessions bench warrants (narcotics violations).
- Sandra F. Himes (new) - Arrest warrant for fraud/willful sale of a personal property on lien exists.
- Alrenzo Lamont Aiken (new) - Arrest warrant for armed Robbery. Considered armed and dangerous.
- Roosevelt Shuler Jr. (new) - Arrest warrant for criminal sexual conduct 1st degree and 3rd degree.
If you have any information regarding their whereabouts, call the sheriff's office at (843) 549-2211.