Quantcast

Firefighters extinguish grease fire at James Island Burger King - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Firefighters extinguish grease fire at James Island Burger King

Posted: Updated:
JAMES ISLAND, SC (WCSC) -

A grease fire caused minor damage to the kitchen of a James Island Burger King early Wednesday.

James Island Fire Department officials said the fire started in the fryer around 5 a.m. at the restaurant on Folly Road.

The fire was quickly extinguished and no one was injured.

The Charleston Fire Department also responded to the scene.

Copyright 2013 WCSC.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow