Quantcast

Crews put out Summerville mobile home fire - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Crews put out Summerville mobile home fire

Posted: Updated:
SUMMERVILLE, SC (WCSC) -

Firefighters put out flames at a mobile home in Summerville early Thursday.

An assistant chief with the Old Fort Fire Department said crews were called out to a single-wide mobile home fire on Knotty Pine Drive, just off Central Avenue, a little before 5 a.m.  When they arrived, the found smoke and minor flames coming from a house at 212 Knotty Pine Drive.

Two people were inside the home at the time of the fire and made it out safely.

The fire is believed to have started in the room which houses the washer and dryer, but it is still under investigation.

Copyright 2013 WCSC.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow