Man electrocuted while working on air conditioning system

BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - The Berkeley County Coroner's Office says a 34-year-old man died after he was electrocuted while working on an air conditioning system Monday afternoon.

Coroner Bill Salisbury says Sonny Harmon of Summerville died while working on a residential air condition system around 1:28 p.m.

Officials say the accident happened in Hanahan and was investigated by the coroner's office and the Hanahan Police Department.

The death was ruled an accident.

Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.