CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - A number of shuttle services will be available the day of the Cooper River Bridge Run to help runners and walkers make it to the starting line in time for the big race.
Pre-race shuttles will run Saturday from 5 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. Free to runners and walkers, participants are asked to be in line by 6 a.m. at rides at the following locations:
- Downtown - Calhoun & Anson Street
- North Charleston - Charleston Area Convention Center
- Mt. Pleasant - Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre
- Mt. Pleasant - Whitesides School on Rifle Range Road
- Mt. Pleasant - Laing School