Records: History of domestic disturbance calls at home of appare - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Records: History of domestic disturbance calls at home of apparent double murder-suicide

Termaine Frasier's mugshot from December 2010 arrest. (Source: CCDC) Termaine Frasier's mugshot from December 2010 arrest. (Source: CCDC)
Photo Source: WCSC Photo Source: WCSC

Incident reports reveal a history of domestic disturbance calls at a Wadmalaw Island home were three people were found dead over the weekend in an apparent double murder-suicide.

Authorities say the bodies of 39-year-old Termaine Frasier, his girlfriend, 33-year-old Kennitha LaBoard, and her mother, 54-year-old Althea Goss were found inside a home on the 1400 block of Richard McCloud Lane Sunday morning.

Charleston County Chief Deputy Coroner Bobbi Jo O'Neal says Frasier died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, while LaBoard and Goss were both shot and killed.

Incident reports show Charleston County deputies have responded to calls of verbal and physical altercations at the residence on three separate occasions since 2010. In each report, LaBoard called for assistance after an encounter with Frasier.

In July 2010, LaBoard called deputies claiming Frasier grabbed her by the neck, punched her in the face multiple times, and slammed her into a wall, an incident report states. Frasier was arrested five months later and charged with criminal domestic violence high and aggravated nature.

Charleston County court records show the charge was dismissed in February 2012 because the victim was uncooperative.

Additional incident reports show LaBoard called deputies in December 2010 and again in November 2012 following verbal arguments with Frasier at her home. In both incidents, LaBoard was not harmed, and Frasier had left the home before officers arrived. No charges were filed.

On Sunday morning, Charleston County deputies responded to a report of shots fired at LaBoard's home on Richard McCloud Lane. Officers say they called for a SWAT team after a gunshot was heard shortly after they arrived at 6 a.m.

SWAT later forced their way into the home, where the three bodies were discovered.

According to the Sheriff's Office, they are not looking for any additional suspects, and the investigation is ongoing.

Copyright 2015 WCSC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly