Quantcast

EMS: 87-year-old burned while trying to light grill - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

EMS: 87-year-old burned while trying to light grill

Photo Source: AP Photo Source: AP
EUTAWVILLE, SC (WCSC) -

An elderly Eutawville man was airlifted to the Augusta Burn Center for treatment of burns he received while trying to light a gas grill.

Firefighters from Orangeburg County Fire Services responded to the 100 block of Sinkler Avenue at approximately 2:12 p.m. Monday.

Orangeburg County Fire Services Director Gene Ball says the victim suffered second and third degree burns.

Copyright 2015 WCSC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly