Facebook users may not realize that they don't always see everything their friends and pages they follow post.
The social media channel shows you the posts it thinks you're most likely to want to see. But during periods of breaking news or severe weather, you want to make sure you stay informed about what's happening and what to expect.
Here are the steps to make sure you make Live 5 News posts a priority in your Facebook news feed:
- Go to the Live 5 News Facebook page.
- Click the little triangle in the upper right corner. (If you're on a mobile device, tap the "hamburger" button labeled "More" in the lower right corner, then scroll down all the way to the bottom, tap "Settings.")
- Click "News Feed Preferences."
- Click "Prioritize who to see first" and tap the Live 5 News logo. Then click "Done."
- You'll then be sure to see posts from Live 5 News when they go up.