Quantcast

Firefighters clear Morrison Drive after incident involving stove - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Firefighters clear Morrison Drive after incident involving stove

(Source: AP Stock Graphic) (Source: AP Stock Graphic)

The Charleston Fire Department says all units are clear after a reported gas leak in downtown Charleston turned out to be an issue with a stove.

Charleston County dispatchers initially said a gas leak was reported on the the 800 block of Morrison Drive.

The call came in at 7:48 a.m.

Copyright 2016 WCSC. All Rights Reserved.  

Powered by Frankly