CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Emergency crews have extinguished a fire at a downtown Charleston Sticky Fingers Friday afternoon.
Officials with the Charleston Fire Department say crews responded to the restaurant on 235 Meeting Street at 2:33 p.m. for a report of a structure fire.
According to CFD officials, crews arrived on scene in less than one minute and encountered smoke on the second floor of the building.
"Firefighters quickly searched the building and located the fire in an air handling unit in the men's bathroom on the second floor," CFD officials said.
Authorities state the damage was contained to the unit and the duct work in the immediate area.
"Power was isolated in the area until repairs can be made," CFD officials said.
No injuries were reported and crews have started to clear the scene.
A portion of Meeting Street was closed as crews worked the scene.
In addition to the Charleston Fire Department, responding units included Saint Andrews, James Island, and North Charleston fire departments, and Charleston police and Charleston County EMS.