Quantcast

Fire damages apartment clubhouse in North Charleston - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Fire damages apartment clubhouse in North Charleston

Source: AP Source: AP
NORTH CHARLESTON (WCSC) -

Firefighters say a fire that started in a gas grill is responsible for damaging an apartment's clubhouse.  

North Charleston Firefighters were called to Silvana Oaks Apartments on Dorchester Road near Ashley Phosphate Road just before 5 a.m. Tuesday. 

Firefighters found a small fire that had spread from a nearby grill and the clubhouse's doorway and siding.

No injuries were reported. 

Copyright 2016 WCSC. All Rights Reserved. 

Powered by Frankly