CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - The Charleston County Bar Association is holding a voter registration drive for the upcoming election. The "Spread the L.O.V.E" event runs through Sept.15.
L.O.V.E stands for "Law Office Voting Effort." Organizers want to get more people involved in the electoral process.
Those who wish to sign up to vote can stop by various law offices across the tri-county area where they can register via a computer or a paper form. Participating law offices include:
- Mallary L. Scheer, Attorney at Law, LLC, 49 Elizabeth St. Charleston
- Steinberg Law Firm, LLP, 61 Broad St.,Charleston
- Steinberg Law Firm, LLP, 118 S Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek
- Steinberg Law Firm, LLP, 103 Grandview Dr., Summerville
- Bleecker Law Firm, LLC, 561 Savannah Hwy., Charleston
- McGee Law Firm, 105 Wappoo Creek Dr. #1-B, Charleston
- Law Offices of Richard A. Hricik, PA 941 Houston Northcutt, Ste. 204, Mt. Pleasant
- Duffy & Young, LLC, 96 Broad St., Charleston
- Margie A. Pizarro, Attorney at Law, 110 North Main St., Summerville
- Uricchio, Howe, Krell, Jacobson, Toporek, Theos & Keith, P.A.17 1/2 Broad St., Charleston
- Cleveland & Conley, LLC 171 Church St., Ste. 310, Charleston
- Protection & Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc.1569 Sam Rittenberg Blvd., Charleston
For more information, contact Mallary Scheer at (843) 608-8331.