WILLIAMSBURG COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - MOBILE USERS: Click here for an hourly track of showers for the Lowcountry.
- Charleston County Schools will be closed on Friday.
- Berkeley County schools and offices will be closed on Friday.
- Dorchester District 2 schools and facilities will be closed on Friday.
- Dorchester District 4 will be closed on Friday.
- Beaufort County schools will be closed on Friday.
- All Colleton County schools and offices will be closed on Friday.
- Officials with the Georgetown County School District say they have been monitoring the weather all week and will notify Live 5 News if they make a change to their schedule.
- Orangeburg County Consolidated School District Three closed on Friday.
- Williamsburg County School District primary and elementary schools will dismiss at 11a.m. Friday, and middle and high schools will dismiss at 11:30 a.m., officials say.
- Acorn Too Oaks CDC Preschool in Summerville closed on Friday
- Addlestone Hebrew Academy closed on Friday.
- Army Corps of Engineers closed on Friday
- Art Institute closed on Friday
- Ashley Hall School closed on Friday
- Ashley River Baptist Child Development closed on Friday
- Beaufort County Convenience Centers (Beaufort Co. Solid Waste & Recycle) closed on Friday.
- Beaufort County Government offices closed on Friday and resume on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
- Beaufort Jasper Water and Sewer Authority closed on Friday
- Bees Ferry Landfill will be open, but convenience centers will be closed
- Boone Hall Plantation and Boone Hall Farms Roadside Produce stand closed Friday. Boone Hall Farms Market open regular hours.
- CARTA plans to run a full schedule Friday, however detours and early closures are likely
- Cathedral Academy will be closed for faculty, staff, and students on Friday
- Charleston-area National Parks (Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, Fort Moultrie on Sullivan’s Island, the Fort Sumter Visitor Education Center in downtown Charleston, and Charles Pinckney National Historic Site in Mount Pleasant) will close at noon on Friday. All ferry trips to Fort Sumter are canceled for Friday. Staffers will evaluate weather and safety conditions and make a decision for Saturday morning.
- Charles Webb Center closed on Friday
- Charleston area National Parks will close at noon on Friday, all ferry trips to Fort Sumter canceled.
- Charleston Cancer Center closing at 10:30 a.m. Friday
- The Charleston Center (DAODAS) will be providing the Opioid Treatment Programs until 10 a.m. Friday
- Charleston City Government offices will be closed Friday
- Charleston County Bond Court will hold one session (time to be determined later)
- Charleston County Government offices will be closed Friday
- Charleston County Libraries will be closed Friday
- Charleston County Parks and Recreation closed on Friday
- Charleston City Market closed on Friday. Will open on Sat and Sun from 6:30 - 10:30
- Charleston Water System’s offices to close at 11:00 a.m. Friday
- Children's Center in Carolina Park in Mt. Pleasant closed on Friday
- The Charleston County Courthouse will be closed Friday
- Charleston Cosmetology Institute closed on Friday, open on Saturday.
- Charleston School of Law closed on Friday. Classes resume on Tuesday.
- Charleston Southern University closed on Friday.
- Charlestowne Landing Movie Night moved to Nov. 25
- The Citadel closed on Friday.
- The College of Charleston has canceled all classes and events on Friday
- Colleton County government offices will be closed Friday
- Crowfield Academy closed on Friday
- Crowfield Childhood Development Center closed on Friday
- Discovery School North Charleston closes at noon Friday
- Dorchester County government offices will be closed Friday (except for essential personnel)
- ECPI University has canceled all classes Friday
- Edisto Beach Shag Fest's Friday night activities canceled
- Academy at El-Shaddai
- Flip! Gym West Ashley locations closed Friday
- Harbor Lake Preschool closed on Friday
- Helping Hands of Goose Creek closed on Friday
- Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union
- Holy Trinity Classical Christian School closed on Friday.
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox closed on Friday.
- James Island Christian School closed on Friday.
- Joint Base Charleston closed on Friday.
- Live Oak Little School on Johns Island and James Island will be closed on Friday.
- Loving and Learning Educational Centers closed on Friday.
- Lowcountry Leadership Charter School will be closed on Friday.
- Miller Mott Technical College closed Friday
- Mount Pleasant government offices closed on Friday.
- MUSC cancels classes on Friday. MUSC Health will operate as normal.
- Naval Health Clinic Charleston closed on Friday.
- Nitro Circus will postpone its show at Joe Riley Park from Friday to Sunday at 6 p.m. Gates will open at 5 p.m. Sunday and ticket holders for Friday's show should retain their tickets for admission to the rescheduled show.
- Northside Christian closed on Friday.
- Oak Grove Montessori closed on Friday.
- Oceanside Collegiate Academy will be closed on Friday
- Palmetto Christian Academy closed on Friday.
- Patriots Point closed on Friday
- Pinewood Preparatory School closed on Friday
- Porter Gaud School closed on Friday.
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners will close at noon Friday (Roper St. Francis hospitals, emergency rooms and Express Cares will remain open)
- Social Security Offices in Charleston, Walterboro and Beaufort closed on Friday
- All SC Federal Credit Union branches closed Friday
- SC Works Center in the Trident Region closed on Friday.
- St. Luke's Children's Center closed on Friday
- Town of Summerville Administrative offices closed on Friday.
- South State Bank locations on Broad Street, Ashley Avenue and Rutledge Avenue closed Friday
- Summerville Baptist Pre School closed on Friday
- Summerville Meals on Wheels will be closed Friday
- The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy schools in the Charleston area closed Friday
- T-mobile Call Center closed Friday
- Toy Box Daycare in Summerville closed on Friday
- Trident Academy will be closed on Friday
- Trident Region SC Works Center closed on Friday
- Trident Technical College campuses closed on Friday
- University School of the Lowcountry will be closed on Friday
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Sam Ritteberg closed on Friday.
- US Department of State offices in the Lowcountry closed Friday
- City of Walterboro offices closed Friday
- The City of Charleston is distributing sandbags at the Fire Stations on Milford Street and Bees Ferry Road. The City has a limited supply of sandbags and is asking people to procure them from commercial vendors first. There is a limit of 15 sandbags that will be issued.
- Charleston County downtown garages at Cumberland and at King and Queen Street will be available for free parking to citizens who live in flood-prone areas beginning at 4:30 p.m. Thursday. Cars must be removed by noon on Saturday.
- The City of Hanahan has sand and sandbags available to residents at City Hall located 1255 Yeamans Hall Road
- Isle of Palms has filled sandbags available for pickup Sept. 1 at the City Parking Lot on Pavilion Drive. No proof of residency is required.
- THURSDAY UPDATE: North Charleston says they are out of sandbags at the Public Works Facility. ----
North Charleston residents can obtain sandbags starting Thursday from the North Charleston Public Works facility at 5800 Casper Padgett Way. Proof of North Charleston residency must be provided. There is a limit of 10 sandbags that will be issued.
Check back for updates to this list.