City of Charleston holds news conference on Matthew recovery

City of Charleston holds news conference on Matthew recovery

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - City of Charleston leaders will held a 2 p.m. news conference on recovery efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew on Sunday.

City officials said the city is open for business and citizens can come home.

According to city leaders, the curfew has also been lifted.

Earlier on Sunday, Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester County leaders said their emergency operations centers were moving to OpCon 3, the middle operating condition for emergency preparedness as the Lowcountry recovers from the hurricane.

Copyright 2016 WCSC. All rights reserved.