N. Charleston house fire caused by faulty wiring

NORTH CHARLESTON (WCSC) - Dispatch confirmed an early morning structure fire in North Charleston.

The North Charleston Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 2000 block of Dover Street at approximately 2:44 a.m. according to a press release.

First responders reported smoke coming from the single-family home/ The fire was reportedly brought under control in less than 10 minutes.

The fire was reportedly due to faulty electrical wiring.

No injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2017 WCSC. All rights reserved.