CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - MAU is hiring for a temporary position with a state-owned utility.
MAU is seeking an experienced Project Planner to work at Santee Cooper in Moncks Corner.
The pay rate is $35 per hour and the assignment will last through May 2018.
There is an opportunity that this short-term assignment could last longer.
Qualified candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details about job requirements and responsibilities are listed below.
- Experience using Maximo EAM system is REQUIRED
- Understand maintenance organizations and asset/work management
- Adhoc query/report development
- Analytical background
- Mechanical or Electrical background
- Knowledge of utility industry or similar manufacturing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Must be proficient in the use of PCs
- Experience creating job plans and PM structures
- Maintenance and Reliability experience
- Basic understanding of Oracle E-Business Suites
- Basic understanding of SQL
- This position will require understanding an asset hierarchy and its importance, failure/history reports, and job plans
- Ideal candidates will have created job plans in Maximo and understand why they are used
- Assist user administrator in various duties including issue resolution and system problem resolution/testing
- The employee will also provide input with Maximo data as well as validating