JOHNS ISLAND, SC (WCSC) - A fire at a Johns Island home Wednesday morning is believed to have started in a fireplace, authorities say.
Firefighters responded Wednesday morning to a structure fire that temporarily closed a portion of Chisolm Road.
The St. John's Fire Department said Chisolm Road was closed in both directions in the 5700 block because of the fire.
The call about a fire came in to dispatchers at 10:44 a.m. The roadway reopened shortly after 12:15 p.m.
There was no word on injuries.