CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) - CARTA will officially suspend operations at 9 p.m. Wednesday night, but may provide limited evacuation services on Thursday.
The emergency circulator will operate throughout the day Wednesday and will pick up at 14 stops hourly.
Riders on the emergency circulator will be taken to the Charleston County Public Service Building. The county will provide transportation to regional shelters based on occupancy.
As conditions allow, CARTA will transport those with disabilities to an appropriate shelter.
Contact the Charleston County Emergency information line at 843-746-3900 and a vehicle will be dispatched to transport disabled residents and those with pets directly to pet and special needs-friendly evacuation shelters.
- CC-101: Bus stop at Meeting Street and Mary Street.
- CC-102: Bus stop at Meeting Street and Johnson Street.
- CC-103: Bus stop at Fishburne Street and Rutledge Avenue.
- CC-104: Bus stop at King Street and Mt. Pleasant Street.
- CC-105: Bus stop at Calhoun Street and Alexander Street.
- CC-106: Bus stop at Beaufain Street and Market St. (Canterbury House).
- CC-107: Bridgeview Village Apartments – 106 D. North Romney Street.
- CC-108: Bus stop at Doscher Avenue and Peonie Street.
- CC-109: Bus stop at Rutledge Avenue and Gordon Street.
- CC-110: Bus stop at Rutledge Avenue and Cannon Street.
- CC-111: Bus stop at Rutledge Avenue and Bennett Street.
- CC-112: Bus stop at Broad Street and Logan Street.
- CC-113: Bus stop at East Bay Street and Hassel Street.
- CC-114: Bus stop at Morrison Drive and Romney Street.