Lowcountry Harley-Davidson hosts Blessing of the Bikes
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - More than 250 motorcyclists came together for fellowship and prayer for the Blessing of the Bikes event on Saturday.
Organizers say the event unites riders of all faiths and brands of motorcycles at the Lowcountry Harley-Davidson in North Charleston.
They say the biker community had an opportunity to meet other riders, share stories and improve outreach and community relations across the Lowcountry.
“This is the beginning of riding season so we bless the bikes around this time every single year, we bless the riders and we bless the riders as a whole and try to cover them in prayer for the year,” Lowcountry Harley-Davidson Spokesperson Lisa Kneeppel said.
Blessing of the Bikes organizers provided the following schedule:
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Coffee, Music, Raffle Entry and Individual Blessings
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:45 p.m. Group Blessing
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Music, Raffle Entry, and Individual Blessings
- 12:00 p.m.– 12:30 p.m. Lunch and Music
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Music, Raffle Drawing and Closing
The Lowcountry Harley-Davidson dealership on Dorchester Road is the largest Harley Davidson motorcycle and sales service center in the state.
Copyright 2021 WCSC. All rights reserved.