DORCHESTER COUNTY, S.C. (WCSC) - Dorchester School District Two says they will provide free meal packs for students on Spring Break.
DD2 officials say all students 18-and-under are eligible to receive the meal packs that contain breakfast and lunch.
The meal packs will be available for curbside pick-up from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the following locations:
- Alston Middle School located at 500 Bryan Street in Summerville
- Fort Dorchester High School located at 8500 Patriot Blvd. in North Charleston
- Summerville High School located at 1101 Boone Hill Road in Summerville
- Oakbrook Middle School located at 286 Old Fort Drive in Ladson
- Dubose Middle School located at 1005 Dubose School Road in Summerville
Families will receive the normal four days of meals and school officials say an additional four days of meals for the week of Spring Break.
Spring Break extends from April 4 to April 9.
Officials say students must be present or the registered placard should be displayed at the time of meal pick up.
Those interested in more information on DD2′s meal program are asked to call 843-695-4920.