Clemson Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers don't expect much from the Clemson Tigers (23-10), assigning them +30000 odds on the moneyline to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Clemson and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
There are no odds set yet for this game.
Clemson NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||53rd||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Pre-New Year||+25000||60th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Clemson Team Stats
- Clemson is outscoring opponents by 7.1 points per game with a +236 scoring differential overall. It puts up 75.0 points per game (99th in college basketball) and gives up 67.9 per contest (115th in college basketball).
- Clemson has won 19 games (19-5) when playing as the favorite, with four wins (4-5) when listed as the underdog.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Clemson has registered an 8-1 record. It is 11-4 when favored by more than three points.
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-4 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 9-2 | Q4 Record: 7-2
- Clemson has tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (four).
- Clemson has nine wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 19th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Clemson Players
- The Tigers points and rebounds leader is Hunter Tyson. He scores 15.5 points per game and adds 9.5 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Chase Hunter's 4.6 per game.
- Tyson hits 2.5 threes per game to lead the Tigers.
- Clemson's blocks leader is PJ Hall, who collects 1.0 per game. Tyson leads the team by averaging 0.9 steals a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.