Arizona State vs. Nevada Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Four
Wednesday's contest that pits the Nevada Wolf Pack (22-10) against the Arizona State Sun Devils (22-12) at UD Arena has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 70-69 in favor of Nevada. Tipoff is at 9:10 PM ET on March 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Nevada is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) against Arizona State. The two teams are expected to go over the 135.5 over/under.
Arizona State vs. Nevada Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Dayton, Ohio
- Venue: UD Arena
- Line: Arizona State -2.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona State -145, Nevada +120
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Arizona State vs. Nevada Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nevada 70, Arizona State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Arizona State vs. Nevada
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Arizona State has gone 12-18-0 against the spread, while Nevada's ATS record this season is 17-11-0. A total of 14 out of the Sun Devils' games this season have gone over the point total, and 16 of the Wolf Pack's games have gone over. The two teams score 142.9 points per game, 7.4 more points than this matchup's total. Arizona State has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in the past 10 games. Nevada has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arizona State Performance Insights
- The Sun Devils average 70.3 points per game (204th in college basketball) while giving up 67.7 per contest (107th in college basketball). They have a +89 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 2.6 points per game.
- Arizona State comes up short in the rebound battle by an average of 1.7 boards. It is pulling down 33.1 rebounds per game (95th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 34.8 per contest.
- Arizona State makes 7.5 three-pointers per game (169th in college basketball) at a 31.4% rate (321st in college basketball), compared to the 7.6 its opponents make while shooting 33.6% from deep.
- The Sun Devils average 88.3 points per 100 possessions (300th in college basketball), while allowing 85.0 points per 100 possessions (32nd in college basketball).
- Arizona State has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 11.5 per game (142nd in college basketball action) while forcing 13.7 (62nd in college basketball).
Nevada Performance Insights
- The Wolf Pack put up 72.6 points per game (157th in college basketball) while allowing 66.9 per contest (83rd in college basketball). They have a +184 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 5.7 points per game.
- Nevada is 240th in the nation at 30.8 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 31.0 its opponents average.
- Nevada knocks down 7.1 three-pointers per game (210th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.6 on average.
- Nevada has committed 1.7 fewer turnovers than its opponents, averaging 10.0 (24th in college basketball) while forcing 11.7 (196th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.