Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Thursday's contest features the San Diego State Aztecs (27-6) and the Charleston (SC) Cougars (31-3) clashing at Amway Center (on March 16) at 3:10 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 74-68 win for San Diego State.
Based on our computer prediction, San Diego State is projected to cover the spread (5.5) versus Charleston (SC). The two teams are projected to go under the 141.5 total.
Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
- Line: San Diego State -5.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -225, Charleston (SC) +185
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 74, Charleston (SC) 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State
- Pick ATS:
San Diego State (-5.5)
- Pick OU:
San Diego State is 15-15-0 against the spread, while Charleston (SC)'s ATS record this season is 18-12-0. Both the Aztecs and the Cougars are 13-17-0 in terms of going over the point total in their games this season. The teams average 152.9 points per game, 11.4 more points than this matchup's total. San Diego State is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its past 10 games, while Charleston (SC) has gone 7-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Charleston (SC) Performance Insights
- The Cougars have a +457 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.4 points per game. They're putting up 80.8 points per game, 14th in college basketball, and are giving up 67.4 per outing to rank 98th in college basketball.
- The 37.4 rebounds per game Charleston (SC) accumulates rank third in the country, 7.5 more than the 29.9 its opponents collect.
- Charleston (SC) knocks down 10.1 three-pointers per game (ninth-most in college basketball), 4.2 more than its opponents.
- Charleston (SC) has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 11.7 per game (158th in college basketball) while forcing 13.4 (75th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.