Baylor vs. UCSB: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 14th-seeded UCSB Gauchos (27-7) take the court against the No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (22-10) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest starts at 1:30 PM, on TNT.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Baylor vs. UCSB matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Baylor vs. UCSB Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Baylor vs. UCSB Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Baylor Moneyline||UCSB Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Baylor (-10.5)||142.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Baylor (-10.5)||142||-580||+440||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Baylor (-10.5)||144||-556||+400||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Baylor vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- Baylor has compiled a 16-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, 17 out of the Bears' 32 games have hit the over.
- UCSB has won 20 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- So far this year, 19 out of the Gauchos' 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Baylor Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2500
- Baylor's national championship odds (+2500) place it 11th-best in the country, but according to computer rankings it is only 16th-best.
- The Bears were +1500 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +2500, which is the 73rd-biggest change in the country.
- With odds of +2500, Baylor has been given a 3.8% chance of winning the national championship.
UCSB Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +200000
- Our computer rankings have UCSB as 100th in the country, and sportsbooks came to the same conclusion, also ranking the team 55th in terms of national championship odds.
- UCSB's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.