Furman vs. San Diego State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's contest at Amway Center has the San Diego State Aztecs (28-6) going head to head against the Furman Paladins (28-7) at 12:10 PM ET on March 18. Our computer prediction projects a 76-67 victory for San Diego State, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, San Diego State is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 137.5 over/under.
Furman vs. San Diego State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
- Line: San Diego State -5.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -250, Furman +200
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Furman vs. San Diego State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 76, Furman 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Furman vs. San Diego State
- Pick ATS:
San Diego State (-5.5)
- Pick OU:
San Diego State is 16-15-0 against the spread this season compared to Furman's 19-11-0 ATS record. The Aztecs have gone over the point total in 13 games, while Paladins games have gone over 17 times. The two teams score 153.5 points per game, 16 more points than this matchup's total. San Diego State has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall over the last 10 games. Furman has gone 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Furman Performance Insights
- The Paladins put up 81.7 points per game (ninth in college basketball) while allowing 71.1 per contest (212th in college basketball). They have a +371 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 10.6 points per game.
- Furman ranks 112th in the country at 32.8 rebounds per game. That's 2.6 more than the 30.2 its opponents average.
- Furman hits 2.8 more threes per game than the opposition, 9.5 (19th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.7.
- Furman has had fewer turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 10.7 per game (60th in college basketball) while forcing 12.1 (162nd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.