South Carolina vs. South Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Sunday's contest between the South Carolina Gamecocks (33-0) and the South Florida Bulls (27-6) at Colonial Life Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-54 and heavily favors South Carolina to secure the victory. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on March 19.
Their last time out, the Gamecocks won on Friday 72-40 against Norfolk State.
South Carolina vs. South Florida Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
South Carolina vs. South Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 77, South Florida 54
South Carolina Schedule Analysis
- The Gamecocks' best win this season came in a 76-71 victory over the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal on November 20.
- The Gamecocks have 15 wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, the most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, South Carolina is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 16th-most wins.
- The Gamecocks have seven wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 45th-most in the nation.
South Carolina 2022-23 Best Wins
- 76-71 on the road over Stanford (No. 5/AP Poll) on November 20
- 81-77 on the road over UConn (No. 6/AP Poll) on February 5
- 88-64 at home over LSU (No. 9/AP Poll) on February 12
- 81-56 on the road over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on November 11
- 74-58 over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on March 5
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
South Carolina Performance Insights
- The Gamecocks average 81.2 points per game (seventh in college basketball) while giving up 50.8 per contest (third in college basketball). They have a +1003 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 30.4 points per game.
- South Carolina's offense has been less effective in SEC tilts this season, tallying 80.0 points per contest, compared to its season average of 81.2 PPG.
- In home games, the Gamecocks are averaging 8.1 more points per game (85.3) than they are away from home (77.2).
- In 2022-23, South Carolina is giving up 47.0 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it is allowing 54.2.
- The Gamecocks have been racking up 78.7 points per game in their last 10 appearances, an average that's a little lower than the 81.2 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 campaign.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.