Clemson vs. Auburn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Monday's contest between the Clemson Lady Tigers (18-15) and the Auburn Tigers (16-14) at Littlejohn Coliseum has a projected final score of 69-62 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Clemson squad securing the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
Last time out, the Lady Tigers won on Thursday 66-46 over High Point.
Clemson vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Clemson vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clemson 69, Auburn 62
Clemson Schedule Analysis
- On December 29, the Lady Tigers registered their signature win of the season, a 64-59 victory over the Virginia Tech Hokies, who rank No. 4 in the AP's Top 25.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Lady Tigers are 2-10 (.167%) -- tied for the 50th-most wins, but also tied for the 24th-most defeats.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Clemson is 2-5 (.286%) -- tied for the 44th-most defeats.
- The Lady Tigers have tied for the 26th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (eight).
Clemson 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-59 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on December 29
- 74-61 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 26
- 79-69 at home over Virginia (No. 76) on February 23
- 60-59 at home over Wake Forest (No. 78) on January 1
- 61-40 at home over Richmond (No. 85) on November 13
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Clemson Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers have a +132 scoring differential, topping opponents by 4.0 points per game. They're putting up 66.8 points per game to rank 144th in college basketball and are allowing 62.8 per contest to rank 133rd in college basketball.
- With 64.8 points per game in ACC action, Clemson is averaging 2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (66.8 PPG).
- On offense, the Lady Tigers put up 67.5 points per game when playing at home, compared to 67.8 points per game in road games.
- Clemson gives up 58.9 points per game at home this year, compared to 66.6 when playing on the road.
- The Lady Tigers have been scoring 65.8 points per game in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly lower than the 66.8 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 campaign.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.