The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Adam Schenk
The field for the 2023 Valero Texas Open in San Antonio, Texas at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will include Adam Schenk. The competition is from March 30 - April 2.
Looking to wager on Schenk at the Valero Texas Open this week? Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Adam Schenk Insights
- Schenk has finished better than par nine times and posted 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on four occasions.
- Schenk has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- Schenk has finished in the top five once in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Schenk has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- In Schenk's past four appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish has been 33rd.
- Schenk has made the cut two times in his previous four entries in this event.
- Schenk did not make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2022).
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, shorter than the 7,438-yard length for this week's event.
- Golfers at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) have averaged a score of -2 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- The average course Schenk has played in the past year has been 176 yards shorter than the 7,438 yards TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will be at for this event.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of -2.
Schenk's Last Time Out
- Schenk was rather mediocre on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 59th percentile of the field.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship was strong, putting him in the 99th percentile of the field.
- Schenk was better than 71% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.75.
- Schenk recorded a birdie or better on one of 20 par-3s at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, Schenk had fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (3.4).
- Schenk's 10 birdies or better on the 36 par-4s at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average (3.3).
- At that most recent competition, Schenk's par-4 showing (on 36 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (better than the field's average, six).
- Schenk ended the Valspar Championship with a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-5s, more than the field's average of 4.3.
- The field at the Valspar Championship averaged 1.3 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Schenk finished without one.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Schenk Odds to Win: +5500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.