Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (35-24) are currently +500 to win the World Series, the best odds in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
In the NL East, the Braves are in first place, 3.5 games in front of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in the majors.
- Atlanta's 3.68 team ERA ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have put up at least two round-trippers in 24 games this season, and are 19-5 in those outings.
- Atlanta is undefeated in its 12 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Braves are 17-12 in the 29 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 22-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+115||-||-||.331/.407/.564 12 HR 32 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.232/.361/.518 17 HR 43 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3500||-||-||.289/.394/.543 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.262/.329/.450 10 HR 30 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+12500||-||-||.257/.303/.473 12 HR 38 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+190||-||6-2 3.10 ERA 14.6 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.168/.254/.252 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.227/.312/.468 11 HR 23 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.278/.307/.375 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-6 3.62 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .331 with 12 home runs, 52 runs scored, 32 RBI, 26 stolen bases, and a 10.8% walk rate this season.
- This season, Matt Olson is hitting .232 with 17 home runs, 44 runs, 43 RBI, one stolen base, and a 16.2% walk rate.
- At the dish, Ozzie Albies has posted a .777 OPS, batting .257/.303/.473 with 11 doubles, 12 home runs, 13 walks and 43 RBI. He has also stolen two bases.
- Sean Murphy has registered a .289/.394/.543 triple slash with 11 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 38 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.