Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
The field is getting smaller at the French Open, with Cori Gauff set for a quarterfinal against Iga Swiatek. Gauff's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +1400, the No. 4 odds in the field.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
After getting past Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova 7-5, 6-2, Gauff will play Swiatek in the quarterfinals on Wednesday, June 7 at 6:00 AM ET.
Gauff is currently listed at +650 to win her next match against Swiatek. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 16, Gauff won 7-5, 6-2 versus Schmiedlova on Monday.
- Gauff has won one of her 17 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 37-16.
- Gauff is 3-3 on clay over the past 12 months.
- In her 53 matches over the past year, across all court types, Gauff has averaged 20.2 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has played six matches on clay, and 19.8 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has been victorious in 37.6% of her return games and 73.0% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has claimed 60.0% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.