Hurricanes vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Carolina Hurricanes take the road to play the Florida Panthers in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Wednesday, May 24, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers have a 3-0 edge in the series. Bookmakers give the Panthers -115 odds on the moneyline in this decisive game against the Hurricanes (-105).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
|Panthers (-115)||Hurricanes (-105)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- The Hurricanes have won eight, or 50.0%, of the 16 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Carolina has entered 16 games this season as an underdog by -105 or more and is 8-8 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Hurricanes.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Prediction|
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Hurricanes Total (Rank)|
|288 (6th)||Goals||262 (15th)|
|272 (21st)||Goals Allowed||210 (2nd)|
|63 (7th)||Power Play Goals||50 (18th)|
|70 (29th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hurricanes with DraftKings.
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- The Hurricanes failed to hit the total in any of their past 10 games.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals in their last 10 games, the same as the over/under listed in this matchup.
- During the last 10 games, the Hurricanes and their opponents are averaging 0.7 fewer goals per game than their season game average of 8.4 goals.
- The Hurricanes have scored 262 goals this season (3.2 per game) to rank 15th in the league.
- The Hurricanes have allowed 2.6 goals per game, 210 total, the second-fewest among NHL teams.
- Their +52 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.