Eddie Rosario Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Phillies - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:24 PM EDT
The Atlanta Braves, including Eddie Rosario (.176 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Dodgers.
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Aaron Nola
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is hitting .238 with eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and seven walks.
- In 59.5% of his games this season (25 of 42), Rosario has picked up at least one hit, and in nine of those games (21.4%) he recorded at least two.
- He has homered in 11.9% of his games this season, and 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Rosario has driven in a run in 11 games this year (26.2%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 13 of 42 games this season, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective 9.5 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Phillies have a 4.58 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Phillies allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (48 total, one per game).
- Nola (4-3) takes the mound for the Phillies in his 11th start of the season. He's put together a 4.31 ERA in 62 2/3 innings pitched, with 53 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs, when he threw seven innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 47th in ERA (4.31), 18th in WHIP (1.069), and 49th in K/9 (7.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.